The mission of Comprehensive Interventional Care Centers is to provide our patients with the most advanced medical care available, delivered by skilled and compassionate practitioners, in a non-intimidating environment. By constantly monitoring treatment algorithms and outcomes, we pledge to improve not only patient care but also patient satisfaction.
As a new patient, it’s critical to help you understand the treatment options available at CiC. Here are some of the conditions and treatments we provide.
- Atherectomy/Plaque Excision
- Kyphoplasty for Vertebral Fractures
- Radiofrequency of Spinal Metastases/Vertebroplasty
- Sclerotherapy and RF Ablation For Varicose Veins
- SIRT (Y-90) for Liver Tumors
- Stent Placement for Renal Artery Stenosis
- What is PAD?
- AAA (Abdominal Aortic Anuerysm) Treatment
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Deep Vein Leg Clots (DVT)
- Epidural Steroid Injection (ESI) for Spine Pain
- Image Guided Needle Biopsy and Drainage
- Longterm Drainage Tubes for Abdomen and Chest Fluid
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- Port Placement for Chemotherapy
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Tumors
- TIPS Procedure
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization for Symptomatic Fibroids
- Varicocele Treatment
- Varicose Vein FAQs
- Varicose Veins
- Can’t Find the Info You Need?
We look forward to assisting you with the best medical care possible. Contact us today!